In addition to top tier done-for-you marketing services, our clients get unlimited access to our checklists, worksheets, scripts, classes, and everything else in our endless library of resources!
As a curious connoisseur of content :-) you're invited to shop some of our most impactful and equally straightforward resources in our store!
The Quarterly Calibrator is a 30-Page Action Guide filled with thought-provoking questions to have you look at yourself – now and next – through some mental yoga that culminates in a 90-day Marketing Action plan.
A Weekly Workbook to guide you through your outreach actions, focus on follow-up, increase your ask. Track your contacts, book podcasts, connect with influencers... and more!
PLUS, a BONUS script for networking conversations that convert!
A Weekly Worksheet to help you create consistency without denying your creative the need to create!
PLAN with purpose. Accomplish with ACTIONS. And measure with METRICS that matter to YOU!.
In the quest for a clutter-free inbox, the use of folders and labels emerges as a powerful tool. These features allow you to categorize emails based on different criteria such as the sender, subject matter, project, or urgency. By doing so, you can transform your inbox from a chaotic mix of messages into a well-organized repository of information.
1. Creating Categories: Determine the categories that best reflect the types of emails you receive. Common categories include ‘Work’, ‘Personal’, ‘Bills’, ‘Projects’, ‘Read Later’, and more.
2. Using Labels for Categorization: In platforms like Gmail, labels can serve as tags for emails. You can assign multiple labels to an email, making it appear in several categories at once.
3. Archiving vs. Deleting: Use folders or labels to archive important emails you may need to refer to later. Remember, archiving removes emails from your main inbox view but keeps them accessible, whereas deleting removes them permanently.
1. Keep It Simple: Avoid creating too many folders or labels, which can become overwhelming. Stick to a simple system that covers all your needs without becoming too complex.
2. Regular Review and Adjustment: Periodically review your folders and labels to ensure they still fit your needs. Adjust them as your email habits or job requirements change.
3. Integrate with Your Workflow: Make your email folders part of your daily workflow. Regularly file away emails into the appropriate folders to maintain a clean inbox.
1. Easier Access to Information: With well-organized folders, finding specific emails becomes much easier, saving time and frustration.
2. Enhanced Productivity: An organized inbox reduces the mental clutter that can impede productivity, helping you to focus on the tasks that matter most.
3. Reduction in Email Anxiety: A clean, well-organized inbox can significantly reduce the anxiety and stress often associated with email management.
Folders and labels are essential tools in mastering the art of email organization. By effectively categorizing your emails, you not only make your inbox more manageable but also enhance your overall productivity and peace of mind.
New articles are being released every week!
THE EVERYTHING AGENCY
Powered By ✨AutoMagic✨:
Accelerate Operations, Elevate Engagement, and Fuel Growth.